Since 1984 TPD has completely reinvented the way enclosed trailers are constructed.
- TPD’s Composite trailers “weigh less” than an aluminum trailer with the same features!
- 4 Times longer service life over an aluminum trailer.
- TPD’s hardbody Composite enclosed trailers are impervious to moisture and hard impacts!
- TPD Composite skin will not warp in the sun nor transfer heat back into the trailer!
- Our Composite structure is resistant to fuel, oils, chemicals and dirt!
The TPD Composite enclosed trailer with Perimeter Chassis is unlike any other trailer being built today and is totally unique to TPD. We use the very best materials like aerospace fasteners, rubber torsion axles with New-R-Lube bearings, and pre-primered tubing. Our interiors are completely washable with a garden hose, extremely durable, and resistant to heat and warping. Our design department uses the latest AutoCAD programs to develop new and innovative designs.
Today we build trailers for every facet of motor sports. IRL, NASCAR, NHRA, SCCA, USAC, off road, sand toys, motorcycles, karting, etc., along with specialty trailers for NASA, Lawrence Livermore, Predator Drone, 3D Imaging and Hollywood…the list goes on and on.
From day one TPD’s major focus has been to build the best and most durable trailer on the market. TPD would like to thank all of our loyal customers who believed in our ideas and pushed us to new levels. This is the spark that keeps TPD inspired today and into the future.
“Attention” Sand Dunners and Off Road Enthusiast now is the time to order before the holidays! Fall is our busiest time of year with production schedules stretching out to Springtime.
If you love the dunes or the desert don’t delay and order today!