I am finally selling my 2000 24’ triple axle Vortech trailer. This trailer was used for our quarter midget racing. The trailer is still in pretty good condition. The bones are still great just needs a little TLC. This is the perfect size for someone looking to haul a single car.
See the list below for the exact specs on this trailer.
Axles: 3 x 3,500 lbs
* 12” Interior Height Increase
* 102” Wide Box Increase
* 5’ Z Tongue
* 2 x 8’ Wall Cabinets (4 Swing Doors)
* L-Shaped Workbench (Fits Honda 3K Generator)
* 2’ x 2’ Closet w/ Single Door
* 2’ x 8’ Diamond Plate Nose Guard
* 4” Bumper Guard (Polished Aluminum Diamond Plate)
* 6” Rear Ramp Guard (Polished Diamond Plate)
* D-Ring Large w/ Backing Plate
* 30” x 36 Generator Door (Vented)
* Rear Loading Lights w/ Master Switch At Rear
* Electric Jack (With Night Light)
* B Lighting Package. 3 Interior Fluorescent Lights, 2 Quartz “Detachable Lights”, 2 Interior Outlets & 2 Exterior Outlets, Shore Power Plug.
* Air Conditioner – 13,500 BTU Cooling Cap
* Heat Strip For Air Conditioner 5,600 BTU
* 15” Spare Tire & White Wheel
* Air Compressor
* RV Generator EV6010 ( Honda) Liquid Cooled Engine
I am currently asking $17,000.00. If you are interested please give me a call or email me if you want further information on the trailer or to discuss price.
- There are no features available