Service Department Info:
Hello, and welcome to the Service Department of our website. At TPD Trailers, our service does not stop with the purchase of your new trailer. From minor repairs and maintenance to major repairs; our knowledgeable, first-class service department is here to help you with all your service needs. From recommended scheduled service, additions, collision repair, or adding options, to your trailer. There is no job is too large or too small – we can do it all. You can expect timely, dependable service from our crew at TPD Trailers.
Here are some details about our service department.
- TPD Trailers no longer limits our repairs and additions to TPD Trailers. We now do everything from box trucks to other manufacturers enclosed trailers.
- Our service department staff are trained professionals.
- Our highly experienced service advisor can help you with service, repairs, and additions to all levels.
- You can reach our service advisor by phone: (916) 381-0532 Ext. 105 or email: email@example.com
- The service advisor will be able to give you advice and pricing for what you are looking for. An appointment will be made and an estimated time of completion will be set once our adviser has seen the trailer.
- Any trailer being dropped off must be empty. We will not store or work on loaded trailers. This is dangerous for our staff and your cargo.
Higher Capacity Axles
LED Running lights
Scorpion Rubberized Flooring
Exterior Loading lights
D-Rings or Track
Solar Panel For Battery
110 Volt Lighting
Axle and brake service done yearly
12 volt inspection. Make sure your battery is charged and your DOT required lights are in top form.
Inspect trailer sealants including rear ramp door, roof and vent.