2006 Bumper pull
Selling my third lightly used TPD (The “Ferrai of trailers) 8 x 26 box fully self contained trailer with optional 5 foot Z Tongue (overall trailer length is 31′) so you can turn sharply with out the trailer box hitting your motorhome or tow rig. Full perimeter box tubing space frame all tied into the one piece floor walls, rear ramp door and roof for super rigidity and light weight. TPD’s are owned and used by many like FOX Racing, Jay Leno, Los Gatos Luxury Cars, NASA, FBI and the list goes on…
- Trailer features six fully indepedant torsion axles rated to 15000 lbs total with the larger 12″ brakes. This provides more weight capacity than trailers with two 7000 lb axles and more importantly a much smoother ride inside the trailer as each axle has a lower spring rate and when one wheel hits a bump the 5 other wheels are not effected and you also have a 50% increase in braking, way less porpoising and considerally more resistance to sway kind of like having the advantages of a dually rear axle for your tow rig. Way more safety should you have a tire failure at speed too as you would have 5 tires to control and slow your trailer instead 3! This trailer pulls super smooth and pulls straight effortlessly.
- Electric tongue jack with lights
- Set up for 4 12 volt batteries
- Has two 33 lb propane tanks (one full-one 1/2 full)
- Optional front diamond plate front stone guard
- Has two outside non harsh halogen flood lights on right side.
- Goodyear Tires with good tread depth
- Amber porch light for no insect attraction
- Roof Ladder
- Solar Panal and charger
- 30 amp pull out shore AC input cord hooked to automatic charger/inverter
- Roof Air Conditioner
- Strong propane RV heater with home style thermostat
- 3 reliable crank style roof vents with 3 brand new white polycarbonate covers
- 3 way Fridge/Freezer works on AC, propane or 12 volt battery for no flames during travel
- Propane stove and oven only used one time!
- Built in Microwave
- Home sized 36″ x 36″ shower
- Water Heater
- 3 RV dual style roof lights converted to led bulbs
- 7 35 watt halogen flood style lights (converted to led 3K bright white color 7 watt each???) under overhead cabinets with individual switches for left bank and right bank
- 4 foot 80 watt flousant bulbs in garage
- 2 bright rear loading lights
- 3 interior AC outlets
- AM/FM/CD Stereo
- 17′? feet to first cabinet
- 2 foldaway side couches also form bed
- Couch foam is most comfortable bed I have ever used and everyone that has slept on it says the same
- Papertowel/chemical rack and helmet rack in rear garage area.
- Plenty of e track on side walls to hold your EZ ups fuel drums and tables etc.
- 10 + floor tie downs either flush d rings or removable 4000 lb rated Ancra rings
- Sink in kitchen and bathroom with home style faucets
- Fresh Water and Waste Tanks with accurate working level sensors
- Spare Tire
- Has welded on Equilizer brackets or equilizer hitch if needed but I am using the 1400 lb Equilizer weight distribution hitch on my current trailer. Can be included for price of replacement if your truck can’t handle the weight. My 3/4 ton truck holds the weight just fine without by 1/2 ton Tahoe does not even with air bags.
- Currently asking $25000.
- There are no features available
|Trailer Type:||Bumper pull|
|Length:||8 x 26 box (31 overall)|
|Number of Axles:||3|
|Axle Capacity (Per Axle):||5000 lbs|
Browse through the selection of trailers that have recently been added to our inventory.