I have a Vortech 8.5′ X 18′ tow behind trailer. The trailer has been garaged for it’s entire life. It has been used for Go Kart racing on the weekends. My kids no longer race and need to cut back on the toys. I’m the original owner who had the trailer custom built with all the build sheets and receipts.
See the below Description:
- Upgraded 3 x 6 RV Side Door (Right Side)
- Upgraded 2 x 6 RV Side Door (Left Side)
- Ladder to Access Composite Walk-On Roof
- Stone Guard Package (ATP) Front Bumper, Ramp Door
- D-Ring Large 6K w/Backing Plate
- Workbench, L-Shaped for Generator Box
- 15′ Awning RV Deluxe Model (Cost over $1,000)
- Closet, 2 x 2 Ft. w/ Single Door
- Winch Plate
- 4′ Z-Tongue
- E-Track, Wall Mounted 22′
- Spare Tire and Wheel
- Spare Tire Mount on Tongue (Vertical)
- Electrical outlets and overhead lights
- Plastic Locking Floor Tiles
- TPD’s Composite trailers “weigh less” than an aluminum trailer with the same features!
- Has 4 times “longer service life” than an aluminum trailer.
- TPD’s hardbody Composite enclosed trailers are “impervious to moisture and hard impacts”.
- TPD Composite skin “will not warp in the sun nor transfer heat back into the trailer”.
- Our Composite structure is “resistant to fuel, oils, chemicals, and dirt”.
The trailer is currently filled with my go kart parts and motorcycle. Here are a couple photos of the trailer. The trailer mover is not included in the sale of the trailer. The trailer is located in San Diego. Thanks for looking
- There are no features available