2015 Vortech Bumper pull
Selling my barely used TPD trailer.
I purchased this trailed brand new in 2015 at the Sacramento, CA factory. I used it to move my gear to Colorado and it has been stored inside since then. It has been used 3 times since then for short UTV trips locally. I would anticipate that it has less than 3500 miles on it. It is in perfect shape.
If this add is up it is still available. I don’t need help selling it. If yoy want the best you buy a TPD.
Specs and options below:
• 8.5 X 24 Vortech Tandem Axle
• 5K Axles
• 5’Z Tongue
• Stone Guard Package (ATP) Front Bumper, Ramp Door
• Ladder (To Access Composite Walk-On Roof)
• 15” Spare Tire & Wheel
• Spare Tire Wall Bracket (Mounted Upper Rear Right)
• 15” Chrome Wheel Upgrade
• D-Ring (Large) 6K W/Backing Plate, Installed (17 Total)
• Composite Cabinetry
• Wall Cabinets 20”H X 14” D, Per LF
• Front “L” Shaped Workbench w/Room for Portable Generator, EA
• Gen Door and Sliding Rack
• 6 Drawer Ball Bearing Toolbox, Black (In Workstation)
• 12 Volt Electrical
• Reverse Lights 15” LED w/ Loading Light Switch PR
• Rear Loading Lights w/Master Switch at Rear
• LED Scene Light Pan 3200 Lumen w/Master Switch Pair
• Motorcycle Wheel Chalks
• Electric Winch (4K Free Spool w/30’ Remote) NEVER USED
• 110V Outlet “Interior 1 In Front And 1 In Back”
• 70 Amp Breaker Box and Shore Plug Required For A/C
This trailer is probably hands down the best car hauler/moto or UTV trailer on the market. Info from their website below.
More info from the TPD website :
” Since 1984 TPD has completely reinvented the way enclosed trailers are constructed.
Look At The Benefits!
TPD’s Composite trailers “weigh less” than an aluminum trailer with the same features!
Has 4 times “longer service life” than an aluminum trailer.
TPD’s hardbody Composite enclosed trailers are “impervious to moisture and hard impacts”.
TPD Composite skin “will not warp in the sun nor transfer heat back into the trailer”.
Our Composite structure is “resistant to fuel, oils, chemicals, and dirt”.
TPD Composite Enclosed Trailers
The TPD Composite enclosed trailers with Perimeter Chassis is unlike any other trailer being built today. TPD Trailers are totally unique to. We use only the very best materials; like aerospace fasteners, rubber torsion axles, with New-R-Lube bearings, and pre-primed tubing. Our interiors are completely washable with a garden hose, extremely durable, and resistant to heat, and warping. Our design department uses the latest AutoCAD software to develop our new and innovative designs.
Today we build trailers for various industries (including fiber splicing trailers) as well as every facet of motor sports. IRL, NASCAR, NHRA, SCCA, USAC, off road, sand toys, motorcycles, karting, etc., along with specialty trailers for NASA, Lawrence Livermore, Predator Drone, 3D Imaging and Hollywood, the list goes on and on… including but not limited to, Side by Side Trailers, ATV Trailers, Karting Trailers, Sand Rail Trailers, and more.
From day one TPD’s major focus has been to build the best and most durable trailers on the market. TPD would like to thank all of our loyal customers who believed in our ideas and pushed us to new levels. This is the spark that keeps TPD inspired today and into the future.”
- There are no features available
|Trailer Type:||Bumper pull|
|Number of Axles:||2|
|Axle Capacity (Per Axle):||5000 lbs|
Browse through the selection of trailers that have recently been added to our inventory.